MABIS Healthcare’s line of ice bags is manufactured to last. Made from durable, natural rubber latex, they are an economical choice in comparison to disposable systems. An ice bag is a first aid medical basic and these quality ice bags can be trusted for leak-free cold compress therapy. Cold therapy often helps speed healing by reducing pain and swelling. Their flocked latex contours to body surfaces and efficiently transfers cold.
Doctors frequently recommend cold compress therapy as immediate treatment for pain and swelling associated with:
- Common sports injuries
- Nose bleeds
- Minor burns
- And other chronic paind
- Made of durable, natural rubber latex
- Lifetime manufacturer's limited warranty
- Flocked latex
- Secure screw top lid
- Made in USA
Directions for use:
1. Turn cap counterclockwise to loosen and remove.
2. Fill bag with cold tap water, crushed ice or ice cubes until three-quarters full.
3. Release excess air from bag.
4. Secure cap back onto ice bag. Turn clockwise until tight.
5. To test for leakage, turn bag upside down and apply firm pressure.
6. For sensitive skin areas, wrap bag in a soft cloth or towel.
7. Apply for only 10 to 15 minutes at a time, waiting at least one hour between applications or as advised by a doctor or healthcare professional.
Note: Condensation may form on the bag. Wrap the bag with a towel to absorb excess moisture.
Care and Storage:
- Before each use, examine components carefully. The bag should not be used if there are signs of wear such as cracks and dryness.
- After each use, clean bag with lukewarm tap water.
- Drain the bag and allow the bag to dry completely. Replace the cap once the bag is completely dry.
- Store bag in a dry, dark, cool place when not in use.
- Only use tap water in or on this bag. Contact with oil or other substances will damage bag.
- Do not fold, sit or lie on bag during use.
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Orders under $50 ship for $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your home medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Mabis Healthcare Ice Bags are available in three sizes: Small 6" / 1 Pint, Medium 9" / 1 Quart, and Large 11" / 3 Quart.
MetroMedicalOnline offers you many choices in hot & cold therapy products including Thermophore professional quality heating pads.Thermophore heating pads are available in three sizes: 14"x27", 14"x14", and the 4" x 17" size for the neck.
Many doctors recommend a combination of hot and cold therapy. For cold therapy, please take a look at our wide selection of ColPac products.
Orthogel is considered a superior replacement to Biofreeze. Orthogel is very similar to Biofreeze and contains comparable ingredients with some added vitamins and minerals.
FLA Therall products provide relief for arthritis, overuse or repetitive use injuries and mild strains. Use with the Therall™ Therapeutic Heat Patch (sold separately) for over 12 hours of soothing heat therapy.