FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Medial and lateral support stabilizes ankle joint
- Protects medial and lateral ankle ligaments, while allowing full dorsi- and plantar flexion
- Rigid brace shell designed to fit ankle comfortably without pressure or pinch points
- Hospital grade ankle stirrup brace helps provide stability during athletic activity
- Sheartex® padding is extra soft for greater comfort
- Liner is completely air permeable to keep heat and perspiration to minimum
- Liner can be easily removed for laundering
- Liner treated with Microban®, antimicrobial protection to help control the growth of certain odor and stain causing bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- Silicone treated Sheartex® fibers are extra soft and flow to create a massaging effect
- Shell design fits left or right ankle
- Color: Navy
- Universal Sizing fits most ankles
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
- Ankle Instability
- Moderate Sprains
- Post Surgery
- Severe Strains
- After Cast Removal
How To Apply:
- Place the rigid shells on the medial and lateral sides of the ankle. The heel width is easily adjusted and the brace is applied with two adjustable hook and loop straps.
- While squeezing side panels together, wrap the lower then the upper strap and fasten with hook and loop closures.
- Once both straps are fastened, readjust the lower then upper strap to ensure a proper fit. Fit should be snug but not so tight it pinches or constricts circulation.
- Wear over socks and with an athletic shoe.
Care Instructions: Sheartex® liners are easily removed and can be machine washed in cold water with mild soap. Wipe shells with damp cloth. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.