FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Provides ankle stability to weak or injured ankles
- Great preventative brace during activity to help reduce the chance of sprains or strains
- Bilateral Articulating Hinges glide smoothly and allow for full, unrestricted foot flexion
- Articulating Hinge design preferred by physical therapists and athletic trainers to prevent ankle injury and promote healing
- Foot Plate transfers weight-bearing forces from the ankle joint and increases foot and ankle stability
- Allows for Full, Unrestricted Foot Flexion
- Solid U-shape provides superior inversion/eversion protection
- Lightweight Support Shells are molded from a lightweight plastic material in a design tailored to the ankle for maximum stabilization of the joint
- Padded, formed foam liners are ultra-lightweight liners that cushion and hug the ankle with less bulk for a sleek, low profile fit
- Two elastic closure straps are integrated for a secure fit with no movement
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes (according to shoe size): Small, Medium, Large
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
Complete wearing and care instructions are enclosed with each brace.
Wear over sock with athletic shoe.
- Slight to moderate ankle sprains and strains
- Ankle instability
- Ankle weakness
- Preventative brace during activity
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.