- Manufacturer: Amoena USA
- Product Name: Destin Mock Tankini
- Style Number: 3S8680
- Print: Brown and Cream Animal Print
- Available Sizes: 6-20*
- Cups: Super support foam lined cups (They are not filled and do not take the place of a breast form or shaper.)
- Materials: Print, Solid, 80% nylon/20% LYCRA pandex; Lining, 90% nylon/10% spandex; Cup frames, 68% nylon/32% spandex
*We are offering our current in-stock quantity of the AtDestin Mock Tankini swimsuit at Special Purchase Overstock pricing. This pricing is limited to stock on hand. If you do not see your size and color in the drop down list above, it is no longer available. We update the inventory every 24 hours to keep the sizes available current. If the item you ordered is sold out, we will email you promptly.
|6||34 1/2||27||36 1/2||59 1/2|
|8||35 1/2||28 1/2||37 1/2||60 1/2|
|10||36 1/2||30||38 1/2||62|
|12||38||31 1/2||40||63 1/2|
|14||39 1/2||33 1/2||41 1/2||64 1/2|
|16||41 1/2||35 1/2||43 1/2||66|
|24||50 1/2||44||52||71 1/2|
Whether on the beach or at the pool, Amoena swimwear gives women confidence to be active again. The expert attention to design creates figure-flattering swimwear with vibrant colors, sporty solids and novelty prints. Clever tailoring translates into high quality swimsuits that look and feel great.
Each suit features a pocket on each side to hold breast form(s) or symmetry shaper(s) in place and are designed with features that provide extra security and comfort.
Features of the Amoena Destin Mock Tankini:
- Mock Tankini one-piece tank for confidence
- Slimming waistline
- Stylish brown and cream animal print top, solid brown bottom
- 1" tank straps are regular tank strap in back
- Anti-transparency lining
- Molded foam soft cups fit B/C best*
*The cups are foam lined. They are not filled and do not take the place of a breast form or shaper.Part of Amoena's "Feel" Collection - Relax and feel comfortable.
It's always summer somewhere! The Feel collection of swimwear ensures women can feel completely relaxed and comfortable.
No swim fabric can be guaranteed completely colorfast when exposed to chlorine, saltwater, hot tub temperatures or sun. However, proper care can preserve the beauty and shape of an Amoena swimsuit.
- Rinse off in the shower before entering a pool. The suit will absorb the less chlorinated tap water instead of the highly chlorinated pool water. This may extend the life of the suit.
- Immediately after use, rinse suit in cool, fresh water; then hand wash in a mild detergent.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the suit. Do not wring, wrap suit in a towel or leave wet suit in a plastic bag for extended periods.
- Air dry suit naturally in the shade. Never put the suit in a clothes dryer.
Measure the following areas and then use the chart below as a guide to find the correct swimsuit size. The Sizing Chart is only a guide. As every woman knows, depending on your body type, each swimsuit style fits differently.
- Bust: With your bra and breast form on, measure the bust at the fullest part.
- Waist: Measure around the natural crease of the waistline, putting one finger between the body and the tape measure.
- Hips: Measure at the fullest part of the hips.
- Torso: Measure full circle, starting at the shoulder at the neck, over the fullest part of the bust, between the legs, then back up to the shoulder.
Orders under $50 ship for $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
OVERSTOCK SALE RETURN POLICY:
a 10% restocking fee will be applied to all returns or exchanges in addition to applicable shipping charges. The restocking fee will not be charged for the first swimsuit return or exchange; however, all subsequent returns or exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
We will accept returns on swimsuits within 30 days of shipment. The suit must not have been worn or washed. The original tags must still be attached. Additionally, the hygienic strip must be in place. We will not charge a restocking fee for the first swimsuit return or exchange; however, all subsequent returns or exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
MetroMedicalOnline is offering our current in-stock quantity of this genuine Amoena Swimsuit at special Overstock pricing. This special pricing is limited to stock on hand. If you do not see your size and color in the drop down list above, it is no longer available. We update the inventory every 24 hours to keep the available sizes current. If your size/color is sold out, we will email you promptly.
Amoena Certified Fitters are available assist you with the order of your Amoena swimsuit or any other mastectomy product. Call our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Amoena's Swimform 129 was designed specially for water activities. The clear silicone form features a hollow, concave back that allows water to flow through for maximum comfort. The form fits securely into the pocket of your Amoena swimsuit. When you leave the water, try the Amoena Leisure Form 126 for an easy-to-stow in your gym bag alternative that keeps you looking great between the gym, errands, and home.