Additional information as provided by manfacturer:
Tempa-DOT thermometers are accurate, convenient, versatile and economical body temperature measuring devices. Clinically accurate oral body temperature can be obtained in 60 seconds and axillary temperatures in three minutes. Tempa-DOT thermometers use a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature-sensitive indicating dots. Each dot changes color from tan to blue at a specific temperature relative to the melting point of the specific chemical mixture of the dot. Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F or 0.1°C higher than the preceding dot. Body temperature is read from a numerical temperature scale. Tempa-DOT thermometers are sensitive to environmental temperature - see storage conditions.
- Single-use thermometer is sterile and individually wrapped to reduce risk of cross-transmission of microorganisms and to reduce risk of additional hospital stay related to health care-associated infection.
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Easy to read and simple to understand.
- Versatile thermometer can be used to take oral or axilla temperatures, provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperature, and allows you to check other patient vital signs simultaneously with temperature taking.
- Disposable to eliminate time and labor spent on disinfection, recalibration, recharging and repair of electronic and tympanic units, and eliminate expense and risk associated with toxic mercury cleanup and disposal.
- No risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- Meets ASTM Standard #825-98 for accuracy
- Latex-free thermometer and packaging
- Measuring oral or axillary body temperature
- For applications where sterility or infection control are primary issues
- For single use only
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
3M Tempa-DOT Thermometers are available in Sterile and Non-Sterile packages, by the box or by the case.
MetroMedicalOnline offers Ecolab's Quik-Care Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Rinse. Used widely in hospitals and doctor offices, Quik-Care foam kills the germs that can lead to the spread of infections, yet is emollients are gently soothing to skin.
We also offer quality Pacifica gloves, available in vinyl, latex, nitrile, and poly-vinayl gloves. Check out our entire Physician's Supply section for masks, gloves, cleansers, stethoscopes, etc. If you don't find what you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.