3M Medipore 1" Soft Cloth Surgical Tape is a Latex-free, hypoallergenic Soft Cloth tape that offers excellent adhesion yet is gentle to reduce risk of skin irritation.
Medipore tape is a non-woven polyester, soft, highly conformable tape. It is comfortable, porous and breathable. Each roll measures 1" x 10 yds and stretches to accommodate swelling and movement. The tape is perforated so that no scissors are required. It is easy to handle, with or without gloves, without curling edges, or sticking to itself. Medipore tape is particularly useful for securing wound dressings, tubing and catheters, and repeated applications where preservation of "at risk" skin is critical. Rolls are perforated for ease of use.
- Easy-tear perforated rolls
- Gentle, breathable to maintain skin integrity.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement.
- Easy to handle - no curling or self-adhesion.
- No paper liner for more economical and efficient use.
- Securing dressings and ostomy pouches to fragile skin.
- When repeated taping is needed.
- Anchoring post-surgical dressings.
- Used as retentive sheeting over gauze.
- Securing over areas where skin may stretch (e.g., edema, distention, hematoma formation or movement).
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.