- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product Name: FLA Orthopedics FlexLite Hinged Knee Support
- Product Number: 37-108
- Packaging: One brace per box
- Color: Black or Beige
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
Measurements and Instructions:
Fits right or left.
Measure around leg 4 inches above the center of the knee for thigh and 4 inches below center of knee for calf.
- Small: 14" - 16" (Thigh) and 11.5" - 13" (Calf)
- Medium: 16" - 18" (Thigh) and 13" - 14.5" (Calf)
- Large: 18" - 21" (Thigh) and 14.5" - 16" (Calf)
- X-Large: 21" - 24" (Thigh) and 16" - 18" (Calf)
- XX-Large: 24" - 27" (Thigh) and 18" - 20" (Calf)
The FLA Orthopedics FlexLite Hinged Knee Support is a practical, extremely lightweight, and recommended for mild ligament injury, knee instability or degenerative joint disease. This high quality knee support is extremely lightweight and recommended for mild ligament injury, knee instability or degenerative joint disease.
The FLA FlexLite Hinged Knee Support is ideal for walking or light activities and provides medial and lateral stabilization. The hinges include stops to help prevent the knee from hyperextending and are made of an ultra light space-age composite material that is strong and durable. Unlike neoprene, the base foam material is breathable and cool with less bulk.
- Extremely lightweight and recommended for mild ligament injury, knee instability or degenerative joint disease
- Ideal for walking or light activities
- Provides medial and lateral stabilization
- Hinges are made of an ultra light space-age composite material that is strong and durable
- Hinges include stops to help prevent the knee from hyperextending
- Unlike neoprene, the base foam material is breathable and cool with less bulk
- Wrap style front closures and tension control straps
- For Right or Left Legs
- For men and women
This item ships for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.