- Manufacturer: Julius Zorn, Inc.
- Product Name: Juzo Dynamic Xtra Below Knee Compression Shrinker
- Product Number: 3572CFxSB
- MMO Product Number: 3572CFxSB
- Compression Strength: 30-40 mmHg
- Available Length/Sizes: Short (12 inch/30 cm), Medium (15 inch/38 cm), Long (18 inch/46 cm)
- Available Color: Black
- Border: Silicone
- Packaging: One Garment per package
Notes from our Certified Fitters:
Always contact your physician and or therapist to determine the correct compression strength for your condition.
Features of Juzo Dynamic Xtra Below Knee Compression Shrinker (3572CFxSB):
The Juzo Difference
- New design for greater comfort, effectiveness, and aesthetic appearance
- Graduated compression (30-40 mmHg) contains swelling for excellent therapeutic effect
- Shape of stump maintained
- Subtle ribbed knit is extra soft against skin
- Silver knitted in tip covers sensitive wound area
- Antimicrobial properties
- Silicone Border
- Easy-to-care with normal machine wash and dry
- Length/Sizes: Short (12 inch/30 cm), Medium (15 inch/38 cm), Long (18 inch/46 cm)
- Colors: Black
A special manufacturing process exclusive to Juzo, Fibersoft™ micro-spins every elastic fiber with soft protective threads. This innovative, high tech process is used in Juzo garments to:
- Provide a soft, protective layer between the skin and the elastic fiber
- Improve breathability for wearing comfort
- Allow the garment to glide over the skin for easy application
- Regulate the stretch of the elastic fiber to prevent over-stretching
- Improve the durability of the compression garment
All Juzo compression garments are made with Lycra®. Along with the two-way stretch elasticity, Lycra maximizes wearing comfort and allows the garment to move with you throughout the day.
Latex rubber fibers over time begin to breakdown and crumble from exposure to sunlight, heat, oils, lotions, ointments, or simply through wear. Some people have latex skin allergies.
Compression garments should be washed and dried each night. Machine wash and dry on low heat settings.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers, and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
All orders over $50 ship for free!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. Custom ordered or custom dyed Juzo garments may not be available for immediate shipment. Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries an extensive line of therapeutic materials for every healthcare need. We partner with all of the best and most innovative companies who specialize in compression and wound care therapy. Please browse through our various sections for products and items that will improve your skin care and general health.
Compression garments effectively help reduce swelling. Solidea has several lower body compression garments in their new patented fabrics that may be combined for great effect. They are comfortable and stylish as well.