FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Premium Woven Surgical Rib Belt for Men
- True woven elastic gives firm and consistent compression power that stabilizes ribs and sternum
- Can be cut without unraveling to accommodate drainage tubes
- Paneled Hinged Stitch creates separate panels for a more conforming, tapered fit with flexibility without pinching the skin
- 6 inches in height
- Hook compatible exterior allows for a wider range of adjustability and easy application. Holds up through repeated use
- Plush lining is comfortable
- Latex Free
- Hides well under clothing
- Universal Size (Measure around the chest at base of sternum): 24-48"
With over 30 years of experience, FLA offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
How to Apply:
- Individual Application:
- Apply in a standing or lying position. Open belt to its fullest length with the care tag on the inside. Position the rib belt around the rib cage. the hook should be on the right. Stretch both sides and wrap the sides without the hook around the body first. Secure the hook onto the support where needed. Adjust as necessary.
- With patient lying flat on his back in bed, open the binder to its fullest length, positioning it underneath the patient with the plush side against the patient's skin. Position the rib belt around the rib cage. The hook should be on the right side of the patient. Stretch the left side of the belt and pull it across the patient's ribs, using the weight of the patient to hold it in place. Holding the left side in place on the patient's ribs, stretch the right side the same way securing to the loop. Adjust as necessary.
Care Instructions: Fasten closure and. hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. This device is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be cured or prevented through use of this product. Device should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.