Additional Information as provided by manufacturer:
Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream has proven to be extremely effective on:
- Cracked heels and fissures on feet
- Dry, cracked, reddened skin on hands and feet
- Other delicate skin areas
A high level of purified, natural lanolin makes Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream uniquely suited to the maintenance and protection of vulnerable diabetic skin. With regular use, it can dramatically affect the quality of care for diabetic patients, helping to maintain skin integrity, encourage the skin’s proper moisture balance and support the body’s natural healing process.
Use Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream:
- To help keep the thickened skin of foot calluses from becoming hard and brittle – Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream helps keep skin pliable, warding off cracking, bleeding and infection.
- To improve dry, cracked skin – While nutrition is an essential factor in the care of diabetic patients, Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream can help deal with the extreme skin dryness that is ubiquitous among diabetic patients.
- To heal reddened, ulcer-prone areas – Reddened skin often clears overnight when treated with Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream. Its gentle emollient action helps resolve the problem quickly and safely.
- To prevent skin breakdown – Lantiseptic Therapeutic Cream is gentle to skin on the verge of breakdown – including denuded skin, which requires the gentlest of care.
- As a moisture barrier – An excellent moisture barrier against the effects of fecal and urinary incontinence. A superior hand cream for frequently washed hands. Especially useful for delicate and fragile skin.
All orders over $50 ship for free!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot offer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of Lantiseptic or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
The Lantiseptic family includes the popular Lantiseptic All Body Wash spray and original Lantiseptic Skin Protectant.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a full line of incontinence products including a favority of long-term care facilities: Prevail quality adult briefs, pull-ups, and underpads (chuxs). A favorite with MetroMedicalOnline's customers is the Prevail Washcloths. They are over-sized, super strong and super soft.