- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product: FLA V-LOC LSO Spinal Orthosis
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large
- Item no: 32-150
- Color: Black
Measure around the fullest part of the abdomen
- Small: 28"-32"
- Medium: 33"-36"
- Large: 37"-40"
- X-Large: 41"-44"
FLA V-LOC LSO Spinal Orthosis helps alleviate pain and speed rehabilitation by providing effective stabilization and unloading on the spine.
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels stabilize the spine and restrict range of motion
- Panels also control pelvic tilt and rotation
- The V-shape in the anterior panel and the patented strapping method provide hydrostatic lift to help relieve the load and stress on the spine
- Elastic inserts give a conforming fit around the hips
- The fully adjustable, patented closure system does not rely on elastic for an extended product life
- The ultra-thin profile allows for comfortable, inconspicuous wear
- For men and women
- Measure around waist at navel.
Hand wash as needed in warm water with a mild detergent. Pat dry to remove excess water.
Air dry away from heat and do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Consult a physician if pain, swelling, or unusual reactions are experienced. This device is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be cured or prevented through use of this product.
This item ships for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.