FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Provides compression to the lumbar sacral and abdominal regions, stabilizing and supporting these areas to provide relief from lower back pain and discomfort
- 9" high neoprene back panel provides therapeutic warmth
- Tapered panels contour the body for excellent compression and support
- Ventilated side panels for comfortable support
- Flexible stays provide strength and stability to the lumbar region and prevent the belt from rolling
- Low profile for inconspicuous wear underneath clothing
- Easy application with simple hook and loop closures
- Black color for extended wear
- Sizes (Measure hips just below waistline): Small (28-32"), Medium (33-36"), Large (37-40"), X-Large (41-44"), XX-Large (45-48")
With over 30 years of experience, FLA offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
- Occasional or Chronic Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain
- Sacral Contusion
- Unfasten all closures.
- While standing, wrap the support around lower back.
- Center the stays in the back panel on the lower back.
- Pull side with hook fastener until desired compression is achieved and secure closure.
- Next, pull the overlapping neoprene straps to desired compression and secure. The support should fit snug but not too tight.
Care Instructions: Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Do not bleach.
This product contains neoprene. Contact of neoprene material with skin may cause irritation. Persons with known susceptibility to dermatitis or with broken skin would avoid contact with this material. If skin irritation develops from contact with this material, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Should not be worn by those with phlebitis or circulatory disorders. Not recommended for use during sleep.
Consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. This device is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be cured or prevented through use of this product. Device should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the men's and women's healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.