FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Stabilizes and supports the lumbar sacral region for relief from lower back pain and discomfort
- Includes reusable hot/cold gel pack for treatment of minor back aches and pains from sprains, muscle soreness and strains, cramping, contusion (bruising)
- May be used when sitting or standing for prolonged periods
- Thermal gel pack is microwavable for therapeutic warmth or stored in the freezer for cold therapy
- Mesh pocket holds reusable hot/cold gel insert in place over the lower lumbar region
- Criss-cross, plush elastic straps designed to evenly distribute compression across entire lumbar region
- Unique laminate material combines 3 materials: durable outer nylon, support foam base, soft cotton lining
- For men and women
- Latex Free
- Color: Beige
- Sizes (Measure around fullest part of abdomen): Small (28" - 32"), Medium (33" - 36"), Large (37" - 40"), X-Large (41" - 44")
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
Packaged with complete care and wear instructions.
Heat: Application of heat can help promote healing by increasing circulation and provide temporary relief from pain and discomfort. Heat therapy is recommended for chronic, recurring pain or an injury that has occurred 72 hours earlier.
Cold: Cold compression will help reduce the severity of injury and relieve accompanying pain by reducing swelling and soothing nerve endings. Cold therapy is recommended for use during the first 72 hours after an injury has occurred.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
- Remove the enclosed gel pack with thermal cover from the back support.Important: Keep the enclosed thermal cover on the gel pack during heating. This will allow for easy handling and heat insulation.
- Lay enclosed gel pack flat in microwave.
- Heat on normal setting for a minimum of 15 seconds. Repeat heating at 15 second intervals if necessary. DO NOT OVER HEAT-CAUTION: Bag will rupture if over heated. DO NOT HEAT MORE THAN 1 MINUTE.
- Place encased gel pack in the mesh pocket of the back support. Position the pad centered on your hips and lower back. Fasten the closure straps. Tighten and close the elastic side straps at the desired compression. The support should fit snug, but not too tight.
- Remove gel pack from support and encased cover and place in freezer. Gel pack can be stored in the freezer so it's ready for immediate use. Gel pack will remain flexible even after extended freezer storage. Best if stored in sealed freezer bag.
- Place gel pack in the encased cover and then in mesh pocket of the back support. Apply while standing. Position the pad centered on your hips and lower back. Fasten the closure straps. Tighten and close the elastic side straps at the desired compression. The support should fit snug, but not too tight. Apply for no longer than 20 minutes. Leave injured area uncovered for 20 minutes. Reapply cold therapy if necessary.
Hot/Cold packs should not be used more than 20 minutes at a time. Persons with circulatory problems or diabetes should not use any cold or hot compress except as directed by a physician, consult a physician. consult a physician before use if you are pregnant. Should application of cold or heat become uncomfortable, remove for a few seconds and reapply. Use with wrap cover to help prevent frostbite or burns from the gel pack.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.