FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Patented strapping method provides hydrostatic lift to instantly relieve the load and stress on the spine for decreased low back pain and discomfort
- Tapered panels contour the body for excellent compression and support
- Rigid stays provide strength and stability to the lumbar region
- 10" posterior panel covers L1-L5 vertebrae
- Supports and stabilizes the lumbar and abdominal regions
- Unique mesh material is completely air permeable and breathable for cool, comfortable wear
- Lightweight, durable, and soft against skin
- Neoprene-free and Latex-free
- Easy application with simple hook and loop closures
- For both men and women
- Black color for extended wear
- Sizes (Measure hips just below waistline at naval): Small (24-28"), Medium (29-33"), Large (34-39"), X-Large (40-44"), XX-Large (45-49"), XXX-Large (50-55")
With over 30 years of experience, FLA offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
- Occasional or Chronic Back Pain
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain
- Lumbar Instability
- Muscle Weakness and Postural Support
How to Apply:
- Center the Mesh-LOC™ on the back so the bottom of the support is resting at the top of the buttocks. The inside size label should be at the top.
- Wrap around and secure front closure.
- Pull on side straps at a 45 degree angle to achieve lift.
- Attach straps to the front of the Mesh-LOC™ by folding one on top of the other.
Care Instructions: Hand wash as needed in warm water with a mild detergent. Pat dry away to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. This device is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be cured or prevented through use of this product. Device should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.