- Manufacturer: Juzo USA (Julius Zorn, Inc.)
- Product Name: Juzo 3022AC Expert (Helastic) Hand Gauntlet
- Compression: 23-36 mmHg
- Available Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (see Size Chart below)
- Available Colors: Beige, Black*, Chestnut*
- Packaging: One per package
* Chestnut and Black gloves are ordered and custom dyed for you by Juzo. Please allow 1 week additional processing time. Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable.
The Juzo Expert (Helastic) 3022AC Hand Gauntlet with Thumb Stub is compression garment that works hard to contain any swelling that may occur.
- New and improved design featuring no inner thumb seam
- Extremely durable, with flat finger seams
- Anatomically shaped thumb
- Machine wash and dry
- Flat and non-irritating seam
- Available in variety of colors
Offering one of the largest variety of compression garments in the industry, Juzo provides products that are ideal for every lifestyle and specialized need.
A special manufacturing process exclusive to Juzo, Fibersoft micro-spins every elastic fiber with soft protective threads. This innovative, high tech process is used in Juzo garments to:
- Provide a soft, protective layer between the skin and the elastic fiber
- Improve breathability for wearing comfort
- Allow the garment to glide over the skin for easy application
- Regulate the stretch of the elastic fiber to prevent over-stretching
- Improve the durability of the compression garment
All Juzo compression garments are made with Lycra. Along with the two-way stretch elasticity, Lycra maximizes wearing comfort and allows the garment to move with you throughout the day. All Juzo garments are Latex-Free
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge* View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
*Black and Chestnut gloves are not available for overnight shipping. Juzo custom dyes these garments once per week. Please allow extra lead time. Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.