- Manufacturer: Julius Zorn, Inc.
- Product Name: Juzo Expert Hand Gauntlet with Thumb/Finger Stubs with Cooling Vent
- Product Number: 3021ACFSCV
- MMO Product Number: 3021ACFSCV
- Compression: 18-21 mmHg
- Available Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
(Click on Size Chart above to enlarge view)
- Available Colors*: Beige, Blue, Dark Blue, Gray, Fuchsia, Violet, Black, Chestnut
- Packaging: One per package
* Chestnut and Black gloves and all color gloves are ordered and custom dyed for you by Juzo. Please allow 1 week additional processing time. Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable.
Features of Juzo Gauntlet with Thumb/Finger Stubs with Cooling Vent (3021ACFSCV):
The Juzo Difference
- CoolVent technology for breathability and hand cooling
- Comfortable while managing swelling
- Flat, non-irritating finger seams
- Anatomically shaped thumb
- Dense knit contains swelling for excellent therapeutic effect
- Flat knit fits any shape or size
- Easy-to-care with normal machine wash and dry
- Compression: 18-21 mmHg
- Sizes: 1-6
- Colors: Beige, Blue, Dark Blue, Gray, Fuchsia, Violet, Black, Chestnut
Black and Chestnut colors and all color garments are custom dyed for you by Juzo. Please allow 1 week additional processing time.
Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable.
A special manufacturing process exclusive to Juzo, Fibersoft™ micro-spins every elastic fiber with soft protective threads. This innovative, high tech process is used in Juzo garments to:
- Provide a soft, protective layer between the skin and the elastic fiber
- Improve breathability for wearing comfort
- Allow the garment to glide over the skin for easy application
- Regulate the stretch of the elastic fiber to prevent over-stretching
- Improve the durability of the compression garment
All Juzo compression garments are made with Lycra®. Along with the two-way stretch elasticity, Lycra maximizes wearing comfort and allows the garment to move with you throughout the day.
Latex rubber fibers over time begin to breakdown and crumble from exposure to sunlight, heat, oils, lotions, ointments, or simply through wear. Some people have latex skin allergies.
Compression garments should be washed and dried each night. Machine wash and dry on low heat settings.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers, and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge* View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
*Black and Chestnut gloves and all color gloves are not available for overnight shipping. Juzo custom dyes these garments once per week. Please allow extra lead time. Custom dyed garments are not returnable or exchangeable.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with the leading manufacturers of compression garments: Juzo, Jobst, Mediven, Sigvaris, Solidea, Activa. We carry the most creative, effective, and fashionable compression products available. Please browse our entire line of Compression.
Accessory items that may be helpful include donning gloves and devices, such as the Juzo Slippie.
Special washing detergents assist in prolonging the life of your garment.
In addition, we have an extensive line of bandages and other health care products to meet whatever needs one might have.