ChloraPrep is a rapid-acting, persistent, and broad-spectrum antiseptic for a range of minor and major medical procedures. The 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate/70% Isopropyl Alcohol formulation acts fast on a broad spectrum of bacteria, including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and keeps fighting bacteria for at least 48 hours. Together, the formulation and applicator provide a proven system that supports infection control guidelines for helping to reduce the incidence of BSIs and SSIs.CHLOROPREP® SEPP® 0.67 mL APPLICATOR
- Three-year shelf life
- Approximate coverage area 2.5"x2.5"
- Does not contain DEHP
- Peripheral IV insertions and restarts
- Surgical site cleansing after suturing
- Routine venipunctures
- Arterial blood gas collections
- Oximetry catheter insertions
- Implanted CVC port access
- Percutaneous device insertions
- Simple biopsies
- Rapid-acting: Rapidly kills a broad spectrum of skin-dwelling microorganisms
- Persistent: Maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours
- Broad spectrum: Effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE), Clostridium difficile, Acineobacter, and most viruses and fungi
- Active in protein-rich biomaterials: Remains active in the presence of blood, serum, and other protein-rich biomaterials
- Aseptic technique: Sterile, single-use applicator design eliminates direct hand-to-patient contact, helping to reduce cross-contamination
- Friction scrub: Soft foam sponge’s gentle-friction scrub helps the solution to penetrate the first five cell layers of the epidermis where 80% of microorganisms reside
- Precise application: Non-linting tip design allows for precise application with controlled flow
- Patented: Triple-walled ampule protects CHG molecule from degradation.
This item ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
ChloraPrep® is also available in different sizes and applicator types.
MetroMedicalOnline stocks hard-to-find dialysis supplies such as SureSeal Bandages, SuperStoppers, and Nepro with Carb Steady Therapeutic Nutrition for People on Dialysis, SuperStoppers
Nepro is specifically designed to meet the special nutrient needs of people on dialysis and can be used as part of a diet plan for stage 5 chronic kidney disease.
MetroMedicalOnline carries many products designed for your protection include latex and vinyl gloves, surgical masks, and disinfectants.
To help to control the spread of disease, it is important to sanitize your hands often. Many healthcare professionals depend on Quik-Care Antimicrobial Foam Hand Rinse. Quik-Care kills the germs that can lead to the spread of infections, yet is emollients are gently soothing to skin. Available in two sizes and with hanging wallmount.