The FLA Orthopedics Soft Fit Universal Thumb Spica Brace features a comfortable thumb spica that immobilizes the thumb joint and provides wrist support. It is a sturdy wrist and thumb brace made of compression-formed foam with no seams. The self wicking lining absorbs perspiration for additional comfort. Also known as the FLA Series 25-120 Thumb Spica Wrist Brace, it has elastic closure straps which enable easy application and removal.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product Name: Soft Fit Universal Thumb Spica Brace
- Product Number: 25-120
- Available Colors: Navy Only
- Packaging: One brace per box
- Available Sizes: Universal (Fits right or left.)
The FLA Orthopedics Soft Fit Universal Thumb Spice Brace features:
- Anatomically designed to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Perspiration is absorbed by a self wicking lining.
- Closure straps are stretchable for ease of application and removal.
- Universal size fits either left or right.
- Fits wrists between 4" to 11" in circumference.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.