FLA Orthopedics ProLite 6” Low Profile Wrist Splint
FLA Orthopedics ProLite 6” Low Profile Wrist Splint provides stabilization to weak or injured wrists in a low-profile 6" design that has less bulk.
- Comfortable stabilization for weak, injured, or aching wrists
- Removable palmar stay and medial/lateral stays provide maximum support
- Allows for full finger dexterity
- Cool, breathable material
- Easily applied with one hand
- Low profile, 6 inches
- Constructed of open cell foam with interlock polyester cover for cool, breathable alternative to neoprene
- Breathable spandex insert ensures proper fit and easy application every time
- Adjustable straps for compression control
- Measure around center of wrist. Specify right or left.
- Small: 5.5”-6.5”
- Medium: 6.5”-7.5”
- Large: 7.5”-8.5”
- X-Large: 8.5” and up
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product: ProLite 6” Low Profile Wrist Splint
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- Item no: 22-470 (Right) and 22-471 (Left)
- Available in Black Only
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.