FLA Orthopedics ProLite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb
FLA Orthopedics ProLite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb is recommended when immobilization of the wrist and/or thumb is needed.
- Made of lightweight, breathable material
- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide intimate support, immobilization, and thumb abduction
- Unique design protects thumb from impact of shock without uncomfortable binding or stitch seams
- Metal palmar and dorsal stay to prevent flexion and extension
- Loop lock closure allows for quick and easy one-hand application
- Ideal for post-surgical treatment of wrist and thumb injuries, especially Basal Joint Arthritis, DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis, tendonitis, accumulative trauma disorders, strains/sprains of thumb joint (MCP), advanced Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and after cast removal
- Measure around center of wrist. Specify right or left.
- X-Small: 4.5”-5.5”
- Small: 5.5”-6.5”
- Medium: 6.5”-7.5”
- Large: 7.5”-8.5”
- X-Large: 8.5” and up
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product: ProLite Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- Item no: 22-460 (Right) and 22-461 (Left)
- Available in Black Only
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.