FLA Orthopedics Pediatric Microban Wrist Splint
FLA Orthopedics Pediatric Microban Wrist Splint is made of a soft, breathable foam for comfort and is treated with Microbanš Anti-Microbial Protection for a fresher, more hygienic product.Features:
- Immobilizes and supports the wrist
- Soft, breathable foam
- Anti-microbial protection
- Allows for full finger dexterity
- Adjustable straps
- Palmar and dorsal stays immobilize and support the wrist and prevent extension and flexion
- Low contour at palmar crease allows for full finger dexterity
- Simple hook and loop closures
- Measure circumference of wrist. Specify right or left wrist.
- Infant: Age 0-24 months (Wrist Circumference under 4.5 inches)
- Pediatric: Age 2-7 years (Wrist Circumference of 4.5 in-5.5 in)
- Youth: Age 8-12 yrs (Wrist Circumference of 5.5 in-6.5 in)
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Product: Pediatric Microban Wrist Splint
- Item no: 22-300
- Available in Blue Only
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.