BLOW OUT OVERSTOCK SALE ON TRICOFIX
ALL SALES FINAL!
- Manufacturer's Name: BSN-Jobst
- Product Name: Tricofix Tubular Bandage
- Product Number: 2199
- Size: G9 = 4.7 in x 22yds (12cm x 20m)
- Packaging: 1 roll per box
Broad Thigh & Childrens' Trunk Bandage
BSN-Jobst® Tricofix® Tubular Bandages are light weight and absorbent and provide an extra measure of protection when frequent changes of bandages are required.
Tricofix protects the skin surface under compression, zinc gel, or adhesive bandages. It is also useful as a skin protection under plaster of Paris or a synthetic cast and as a lining for lymphedema wrapping.
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer
Features and Benefits
- 100% cotton for non-irritative comfort
- Highly absorbent and well tolerated
- Easy application, may be cut anywhere, does not run or fray
- Both lengthwise and crosswise stretch for quick, easy application
- Conforms to joints securely and will not wrinkle or slip
- Durable and economical, may be washed for reuse
- Steam autoclavable for sterile applications
- Available in 4 sizes to fit a wide variety of applications
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert or full instructions on safe use of product.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Tricofix Tubular Bandages, available in 4 sizes, may be used under other dressings such as an unna boot to protect the skin surface from zinc oxide or under adhesive bandages. MetroMedicalOnline carries the Primer Unna Boot as well as the Jobst Gelocast Original Unna Boot.
Adhesive bandages often useful include Cover-Roll Gauze and Cover-Roll Stretch and Tensoplast.
Other bandages that may be suggested include Comprilan and Elastomull.