- Manufacturer: 3M
- Product Name: Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
- Product Number: 1628
- Dimensions: 6 inch x 8 inch (15cm x 20cm)
- Packaging: 1 individually wrapped dressing.*
* Also available by the box of 10 dressings.
Note From MetroMedicalOnline's Customer Service Department:
It is important to always contact your physician or wound specialist before starting any wound care therapy.
Features and Benefits:
Tegaderm transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, as a secondary dressing, as a protective cover over at-risk skin, to secure devices to skin and as a protective eye covering.
- Versatility allows you to use one product for many applications. Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange and permits normal functioning of the skin.
- Provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing, as viscous wound exudate is more slowly evaporated through the breathable film.
- Unique, thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.
- Sterile, waterproof dressing provides a barrier to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Tegaderm is available in the following sizes: 4"x10", 6"x8", 4"x4 3/4", 8"x12", 2 3/9"x4", and 3 1/2"x13 3/4". Sold individually or by the box.
MetroMedicalOnline offers high quality Pacifica Exam Gloves to be worn while cleaning the wound and changing dressings. After consulting your physician, products such as Blairex Sterile Wound Wash Saline or Sea-Clens are good options for wound cleansing. Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn Skin and Wound Cleanser OTC (formerly Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin.
After the wound has closed, proven scar treatments such as Cica-Care, Mepiform, or Kelo-Cote will improve the appearance of scars and prevent abnormal or excessive scar formation. Always consult your physician or wound care specialist before starting any wound care treatment program.
We also carry supplies for compression wrapping such as Comprilan, Elastoplast, and Jobst Cover-Roll.