SureCare Protective Underwear
Feels and fits like underwear!
Small/Medium (Waist 34 in. to 46 in.)
SureCare Protective Underwear has the look and feel of real underwear with outstanding incontinence protection.
The SureCare Protective Underwear features a cloth-like backing for comfort and dignity as well as tear away sides that offer easy removal. Each Protective Underwear contains Poly-Fresh polymers for optimum absorbency and odor control.
Never Run Out Again! If you are tired of trying to remember when you need to reorder and are interested in learning more about our automatic shipment program, please click here.
- Manufacturer: Tyco Healthcare Retail Group, Inc., a division of Kendall Covidien
- Product: SureCare Protective Underwear
- Product Number: 1605
- Size: Small/Medium (Waist 34 in. to 46 in.)
- Quantity: Case of 80 (4 Packs of 20)
SureCare Disposable Protective Underwear from Women and Men feature a form-fitting shape and stretchable, breathable waist panels for containment and protection along with a comfortable fit.
- Quiet and soft cloth-like moisture barrier keeps clothing and bedding dry.
- Stretchy, breathable material stays cool and comfortable next to your skin.
- Wide, super absorbent gel core gives you concentrated protection where it's needed most.
- Flexible gathers offer a snug, secure fit to prevent side leakage.
- Tear-away sides allow for quicker, easier removal.
- Colored thread indicates back of underwear.
Easy to Use: Just step in and pull up.
Disposal: Tear brief along each of the perforated, tear-away sides. Roll up and dispose of in a sanitary manner.
DO NOT FLUSH
Due to weight, adult diapers will only be shipped UPS Ground. If you need these products shipped 2nd Day or Overnight, please call for pricing. Expedited shipping charges will be more than the standard posted expedited shipped charges. Very Heavy items cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska, including, but not limited to nutritional products and incontinence products.
This item ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, cases of incontinence supplies cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship incontinence products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of incontinence products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.