3M™ Micropore™ #1530-2 is a latex-free, hypoallergenic paper tape that is gentle to the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. Each roll measures 2" x 10 yards and is an economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape.
Micropore tape is excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin, fragile skin and elderly patients.
- Gentle to the skin.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity.
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement.
- Micropore is also available in a dispenser pack for easy tear and convenience.
- Securing small to medium dressings especially on damp skin.
- Securing lightweight tubing.
- Securing ostomy pouches.
- Taping fragile, at-risk skin.
- When repeated taping is needed.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.