3M™ Transpore™ Surgical Tape #1527-0 is a latex-free, hypoallergenic, transparent and perforated plastic tape that offers strong adhesion. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips, and is easy to use even with gloves. Each roll measures 1/2" x 10 yds.
This plastic tape is transparent, perforated polyethylene film with easy bi-directional tear, strong adhesion, and is hypoallergenic. It allows visualization of the skin. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips and is easy to use even with gloves. For securing tubing and dressings that need to be monitored.
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape.
- Porous for breathability.
- Easy to handle with gloves.
- Good adhesive to skin and tubing for secure placement.
- Transparent for easy monitoring.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing).
- Anchoring bulky dressings.
- When tape width must be customized.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.