Dynarex Povidone-Iodine, USP Prep Solution is a Topical Antiseptic Microbicide.
For External Use Only!
- ANTISEPTIC for preparation of the skin prior to surgery. Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection.
- FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- For Hospital and Professional Use.
Dynarex Prep Solution Product Specifications:
- 10% PVP-I (Povidone Iodine), USP weight/volume - equivalent to 1% available iodine
- Antimicrobial and highly effectively surfactants
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a variety of wound care products. Always contact your physician before starting any wound care treatment. Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn OTC (formerly named Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin. After the wound has closed, proven scar treatments such as Cica-Care, Mepiform, or Kelo-Cote will improve the appearance of scars and prevent abnormal or excessive scar formation.