Manufacturer: Drive MedicalProduct Dimensions
Product Name: Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table
Product Number: 13000
Color: Grey table top, Black frame.
Table Top Adjustment (Highest): 37"
Table Top Adjustment (Lowest): 28"
Table Top Surface (Width): 23.5"
Table Top Surface (Depth): 15.75"
Overall Width at Base: 25"
Overall Depth at Base: 25"
Product Weight: 21 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight*: 24 lbs.
The Drive Pivot and Tilt Overbed Table is an innovative solution for people who need a versatile bed table. This sturdy table has new larger tubing and can be adjusted to flat on the floor to a full 90° angle. The Drive Overbed Table has a unique pivoting feature that allows the table to fit closer to the person in bed or sitting in a wheelchair. It folds easily for storage. Only the wheels need to be installed. The Drive Overbed Table is the first "fully assembled, out of the box" overbed table.Product Features
- The mast of the table pivots and can be locked in one of the three positions from flat on the floor to 90°.
- The pivot feature allows the table top to be positioned closer to individuals in a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or folded for storage.
- The table top tilts with the angle of the mast to provide a flat surface regardless of the angle of the mast.
- Four 2" casters (2 locking).
- Limited Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty. Due to the weight of this product, it cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. We do not ship bed tables to Hawaii or Alaska.
This product is not returnable or refundable.NOTE FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF AT
We have purchased from Drive Medical for many, many years. They are a reliable manufacturer that builds a good product. We especially love this table because it folds very flat and can just be rolled under the bed when not in use. Great for small rooms or patients with unique needs for multiple adjustment levels or table positions.
This item ships for FREE! /font color>
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.