- Manufacturer: Jobst / BSN Medical
- Product Name: Jobst Stocking Donner
- Product Number: 110913
- Available Sizes: One Size
Recommended for calf size 16 inches or less in diameter
- Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- Packaging: 1 per box
This item is not recommended for use with Custom Seamed hosiery.
Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
See above illustrated instructions or View Donner instructions)
Properly fitting Jobst compression stockings should feel snug at first. It may take a few days to adjust to the pressure.
- Compression garments are easier to put on when you first get out of bed, before swelling occurs.
- Remove rings and jewelry that could damage your garment
- Use gloves (rubber or vinyl) to help position the garment on your leg
- Make sure your skin is dry before putting on your Jobst hosiery
- Avoid rolling or bunching the fabric as this will create too much pressure in specific areas
- Apply a thin layer of cornstarch or powder to help the stocking (or sleeve) slide smoothly over your skin
- Apply moisturizer to your legs (or arm) in the evening - not just before putting on your garment
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. All orders over $50 ship for free! View Return Policy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
While we cannot offer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Accessories or Related Products
MetroMedicalOnline offers a variety of donning aids and accessories. The Medivan Butlerís Medi Big Butler has a larger frame for calf size 18 inches in diameter or greater.
We recommend that donning gloves always be worn when applying your compression garments. These gloves have a gripping texture that makes it considerably easier to put on compression hose. Donning gloves also help to prevent tearing, snagging or putting a nail or finger through the garment. This is especially true with the sheer compression hosiery.
Please see our Compression Accessories section for selection.
MetroMedicalOnline carries a large selection of compression stockings and compression garments to meet every need and match every lifestyle. Please browse our Compression Garment section for the various brands, styles, and compression strengths available.