This Product is NOT Returnable
Notes from our Certified Fitters:
Always contact your physician and or therapist to determine the correct compression garment and strength for your condition. Should not wear without doctor recommendation.
Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
Jobst® offers a line of compression garments for edema management and post surgical applications. Jobst® garments are chosen by plastic surgeons to help maximize the results of the cosmetic procedure. General surgeons want their patients to have garments that will help hold dressings in place and provide compression and comfort during healing.
- Delivers effective compression following liposuction to reduce swelling and ensure optimal results
- Provides support after abdominal, buttock, flank or thigh surgery
- Made with open-weave, powernet fabric to help keep patients cool and dry
- Non-binding elastic holds and helps prevent rolling
- Latex Free
- Open pubis
- Waist measurement determines size
- Mid-thigh and long-leg styles available
- 2 large side zipper openings, hook and eye closures backed with fabric to prevent chafing of the skin
1. Incorrectly measured and badly fitting compression garments may cause problems during wearing.
2. Open wounds must be covered with an appropriate dressing before the compression garment is put on.
Wearing Compression for the First Time
The first few times you wear your compression garment you will notice the squeeze. It is OK to begin wearing your garment gradually. Try wearing them for just a few hours the first day and then increase the number of hours each day until you can wear them comfortably throughout the day while you are up and about.
Follow Physician’s instructions
It is important to wear your compression garments everyday. Compression garments manage an on-going problem. When you remove your compression garment the condition responsible for your symptoms is still there. Failure to wear the garment as instructed may cause your condition to become more severe.
The elastic fibers of your compression garment will break down with wear. Proper care will increase the "life" span of your garment.
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a large variety of specialty products for skin and wound care. Please browse our Wound Care and Healthy Living sections.
MetroMedicalOnline carries a large selection of compression stockings and garments in many styles to match any lifestyle. Visit our Compression Garments section or call us and we will help you select a style that is right for you.
To preserve the life of your garment, we suggest using Jobst Jolastic Wash.