BSN-Jobst® Isoband® is an elastic multipurpose bandage, suitable for phlebological indications and compression bandaging for moderate to severe lymphedema. Other common applications include splint wrapping and support bandaging for dislocation.
Available in 2 sizes: 15cm x 5m (5.9in x 5.5yds) and 20cm x 5m(7.9in x 5.5yds)
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer
Features and Benefits:
- Made from 85% cotton, 15% cellulose for superior comfort
- Short stretch, longitudinally elastic with maximum stretch of 90% for high working pressure
- Porous weave provides good ventilation to the skin
- Highly absorbent to both secretions and perspiration
- The combination of elasticity and crepe-like feel assure reliable fit
- Natural fiber is well tolerated even by patients with very sensitive skin
- Can be washed and dried flat without losing any of its properties
- Can be gas, steam, or radiation sterilized
Please refer to the product label and/or package insert for full instructions on safe use of these products.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Isoband® is available in 2 sizes: 15cm x 5m (5.9in x 5.5yds) and 20cm x 5m (7.9in x 5.5yds) and may be used alone or as a second dressing to Artiflex, Tricofix, CompriFoam, Gelocast, or Primer Unna boot.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a great selection of products used for wound care and lymphedema management, including a variety of compression garments to match every lifestyle and need.